A Comprehensive Suite of Dental Billing Services
Streamlined Revenue Cycle & Low In-House Hustle
Services — Above & Beyond the Competition
Depending on your clinic’s process, you may need a specialized set of services that goes above and beyond the purpose. DentalRCM is committed to providing a personalized suite of clinic & client-specific services that integrate seamlessly with your existing billing operations.
DentalRCM’s Dental Billing Services:
Dental Insurance Verification Service
Our insurance verification is based on the shared IV form provided by the Dental Office. Billing software and fee schedules are updated so that you receive 100% collections based on patient and insurance portions.
Benefits of choosing DentalRCM for carrying out your Insurance Verification process:
01. IV delivery 24 hours prior to treatment
02. Special Arrangement for RUSH IV
03. Weekly & Monthly IV Report
04. 100% accuracy & refund (in case of any lapse)
05. Live IV Dashboard with real-time appointment status
06. Patient’s correct remaining maximums and deductibles
Claims Collection & A/R Calling
Clean claim billing is not as easy as claims billing. As part of our claim tracking tools, we have developed a clean billing and A/R management technique to ensure providers receive a payment within 7-14 days of billing.
We’ve developed an error-free billing process with the following advantages:
01. Billing within 24 hours
02. Claim confirmation within 48 hours
03. AR Follow-up within 15 days of billing
04. Appeal Management
05. Adjustment Recovery and reports
06. Past A/R Clean-up of unresolved claims
Dental Insurance Credentialing Services
Credentialing services are the backbone of healthy collections. Our dental credentialing process is thorough, accurate, and focuses on your peace of mind. Doing it right the first time is the key to doing it right consistently.
Take leverage of our cost-effective Credentialing services and avail:
01. All state Medicaid credentialing
02. All state Medicare credentialing
03. PPO Credentialing
04. HMO and Federal Plan Credentialing
05. Fee Schedule Negotiation
06. Follow up on the status of every outstanding credentialing contract
Billing & Patient Statement Service
In most cases, dental offices fail to appeal on time, resulting in incorrect patient statements being sent. We at DentalRCM manage the A/R of all your patients systematically in an accurate and timely manner.
Besides improving your practice performance, our patient statement service boasts:
01. Affordable service for every single provider
02. Patients’ accounts analysis before sending statements
03. On-call statements explanation to patients
04. Patient statements & collection reports
05. Patient collection services for bad debt
06. We appeal before sending statements if due or denied by the insurer
Get Us On Board for Practice-personalized Billing
Let our Services & Service Specialists be by your side to help your dental office revel in enhanced Productivity, Profit, Prominence, and Patient Satisfaction through a comprehensive suite of Practice-Personalized Dental Billing Services.
Call @ (888) 315-2050 for an instant quote.
Help Us Reach Out To You
Fill the quick form to schedule a call from DentalRCM.